- Unreal Engine Development (PC Application)
- Experience in Blueprints Visual Scripting
- Web Development
- Graphical and Interactive libraries such as p5js and Processing
- UI & UX Design for Apps and Game Design
- Data Visualization Intern - Nokia Bell Labs (June 2020 - August 2020)
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Main Role - Software Engineering
Working in a team of four people. Responsible for developing an Augmented Reality platform and app for mobile phones that would help quantify spaces in terms of human needs. Also managed the process of gamifying the experience, which includes designing developing the gamification elements for the platform. Responsible for integrating backend to frontend and end-to-end testing. Designed UI & UX for application.
- PhD in Computer Science (from Goldsmiths University of London), 2019−2024
The main focus of my research is on VR and AR. There are three main topics that are covered in my research: Object interaction, Social VR (Multiplayer VR experiences), Movement in VR
- Master's in Computer Games Art & Design (from Goldsmiths University of London), 2018−2019
Graduated with Distinction
The course covered a variety of topics such as game design as well as general UI and UX design and monetization methods for the modern game. Several project time management methods were also covered such as agile working. Learned the basics of 3D modelling and animation in Maya and textured using Substance Painter. The course gave me a strong technical understanding of VR application development in Unity which later on became the main part of my PhD research. Also, learned game development in the Unreal Engine using blueprints.
- BSc (Hons) in Games Programming (from Goldsmiths University of London), 2014−2017
- Foundation Degree in Computing (from Goldsmiths University of London), 2013−2014
Learned about the fundamental of programming and mathematics needed for computer science.
- Unity Application Development (Including PC, Mobile and Web application)
- XR Application Development (VR & AR)
- Virtual Reality (For all VR headsets including Andriod based headsets such as Oculus Quest)
- Augmented Reality (Android and iOS)
- Mobile app development (iOS and Andriod)
- C#, Object-Oriented Programming
- Associate Lecturer - Goldsmiths, University of London (September 2019 - Present)
Writing course materials and teaching VR & AR application development in Unity.
Providing technical support to students in VR & AR computing Laboratory.
Teaching C# Programming using Unity and application development for iOS and Andriod.
Lecture Assistant for the following courses:
- 3D Virtual Environment and Animation (Postgraduate Course)
- Advanced Topics in Virtual and Augmented Reality (Postgraduate Course)
- Mixed Realities (Postgraduate Course)
- Introduction to Virtual Reality (Undergraduate Course)
- Numerical Mathematics (Undergraduate Course)
- Symbolic Mathematics (Undergraduate Course)
- Introduction to Statistics for Business (Undergraduate Course)
- Foundations of Problem Solving (Undergraduate Course)
- Foundation Mathematics for Computing (Foundation Course)